Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Colour:||Pink||Rated Motor Power:||48V350W|
|Battery Type:||48V20AH||Brake:||Front Rear Drum|
adult electric moped scooter,
moped street bike
2017 High power brushless electirc new scooter electric scooter / motorcycle 350w
|Brake System||Front drum, Rear drum|
|Range distance per charge||40|
|Rated Motor power(W)||48V350W|
|Battery type||48V20AH, Aluminic acid battery|
|Front tire size||14×2.125|
|Rear tire size||14×2.125|
|Loading qty in 20' container||42|
|Loading qty in40' HQ container||144|
1.our seaport , usually is shanghai
2. Terms of Trade: FOB, CIF, CFR, EXW, etc.
3. Payment terms: a.) TT (30% as for down payment before production, the rest will be paid against copy of BL)b.) L/C at sight.
4. MOQ: one container
a) If without brand or with OPAI brand: 1*40HQ (max 4 models mixed) or 1*20GP (max 2 models mixed).
b) If with customer's brand(OEM): 1*40HQ per model. If less than 1*40HQ per model, there will be OEM fee USD100/model.
5. Color: Optional.
6. Delivery Time (Lead time):
a) If without brand or with OPAI brand: within 30 working days after receiving deposit or L/C.
b) If with customer's brand(OEM): within 45 working days after receiving deposit or L/C.
c) For regular order after the 1st order, the delivery date will be with 25 working days after receiving deposit or L/C.
7. FOC: 1%
8. Warranty period: (Start from the date receiving the goods)Battery/motor/controller/charger: 1 year for lead acid battery; 2 years for lithium battery, Other parts: 6 months.
Tips for battery using as follows:
1: Shall we charge the batteries as soon as receiving new e-scooters?
Re: Yes, it must be. Pls check the battery production date, it should be about 2 months or longer time from the date the battery produced to the date you receive the goods. So when you receive the goods, you or your dealers should charge the batteries in time for about 10 hours until it's fully charged for the first time.
2. How to keep it if we don't drive the e-scooter for a long time?
Re: The e-scooter must be fully charged, and the air switch must be turned off, besides, the e-scooters should be recharged every 1~2 months.
3. What will be happened when using the e-scooters in Winter season?
Re: You will find that the rang per charge in winter season is shorter than that of other season. It's normal phenomenon. So, when using the e-scooter in winter season, pls don't keep the e-scooter in the open air overnight and don't charge the e-scooter in very low temperature.
4) What should be noticed when using the e-scooter in summer season?
Re: Pls don't keep the e-scooter under the strong sunlight, and don't charge the e-scooter under high temperature.
Don't charge the e-scooter immediately after driving it under high temperature, and don't charge it too long time (Normally about 8 hours)
5) Can we go on driving the e-scooter when the battery power is low?
Re: No, it will be harmful to battery lifetime, you must charge the battery in time.
6) Is it harmful to battery if it's over charged?
Re: The batteries can be swollen and the battery lifetime will come to en end in advance If keeping using poor quality or unmatched charger or charging the battery too long time.
7) When is the best time to recharge the battery?
Re: When it shows to or close to the "L" (low)place on the display, It will be the best time to recharge the battery.
8) Is it possible to change only one or two pcs of the battery for replacement?
Re: In a e-scooter, it should be a full set of battery ( 4 or 5 or 6 pcs together), if one or two pcs break down, the full set of batteries must be replaced together, but not only changing single pc.
9) Can be the charger keeping with the e-scooter?
Re: Not suggested. The e-scooter will be shake on rough road, if with charge in it, the charge will be shake as well, then the components in the charger will be drifting, it will influence the charging performance even make the battery damaged ( undercharge or swollen) .